[Magdalen] weddings on birthdays...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 16:49:12 UTC 2017

Hi everyoneI too have had a wedding set on my birthday... My son didn't remember my birthday (he never remembers) ever... not even a phone call...So there I was at a wedding reception ... and of course my DH had to announce to everyone there that it was his wife's birthday... One of the bridesmaids came over to us afterwards and she said I didn't get any birthday gifts and she handed me her bouquet so that I hadat least a little something. I thought that was such a thoughtful gesture!!I had a wedding on New Year's Eve also... but it was an all evening party we brought in the New Year at the reception.. The good thing is if it isa morning wedding then the evening is free... but I would be wondering why they can't change the date... 50 is a big birthday!!
Sheila