[Magdalen] Boycott Slaveholders -- it's time!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 17:19:23 UTC 2017

There was a story a few months ago where a middle school student was
arrested when she tried to pay for her lunch with a $2 bill. They thought
it was counterfeit!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*