[Magdalen] T-Shirts

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 23:27:15 UTC 2017

Returning from my first trip to MI in many years, I was delighted at how
much the state has created clever slogans and graphics for T-shirts. A
frequent one was this phrase under a solid  blue rendition of all 5 Great
Lakes - NO SALT, NO SHARKS  (Lakes Superior, Michigan and Huron 'reveal' the
outline of the two peninsulas that make up the shape of MI so it is a clever
way of showcasing the state.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel