[Magdalen] Grandma again!

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 02:47:25 UTC 2017

My son Tasos Papaioannou, daughter-in-law Hannah Burrack, and granddaughter
Rosie have welcomed Luna Irene to our world on September 9th.  She is in
the NICU at Rex hospital in Raleigh:  she was two months early and weighed
3 lb. 2 oz.  at birth.

She is doing well and the rest of the family is planning a move next week
to a bigger house (with room for grandmas also!).

I have been getting vaccinations to prepare to go down to Raleigh in a
couple weeks.  (First, I will go to Dearborn, Michigan for my 50th Edsel
Ford High School Reunion).

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8