[Magdalen] Wouldn't you like to be our neighbo(u)r?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 16:21:43 UTC 2017

Indeed, Christopher! And there's a great parish in the neighborhood as
well, Atonement. I need to visit there more often. Their interim rector and
a lot of parishioners came to our evening Mass on the Feast of St Mary the
Virgin (aka Assumption Day) and helped fill the church. It was wonderful.
Great ice-cream social in our garden afterward. Their interim rector served
as the deacon of the Mass, pretty much perfectly. Lots of religious were
there as well: BSGs, OSBs, CMJs, and noticeably absent were our own OSAs.