[Magdalen] The hacked mail..

Dorothy Collman dac7792 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 01:22:35 UTC 2017

On Sept. 17th the processional hymn at my church was "Open your ears O faithful people" (536 in The Hymnal 1982.) When the organist began playing, I whispered to the choir director "cue the klezmer clarinets."

- - -
Dorothy Collman, alto in the choir
St. John’s, Concord, Episcopal Church
http://www.saintjohnsconcord.com/