[Magdalen] health update

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:04:27 UTC 2017

Prayers for you Brud and for Dawn and Becca.

Will their TX visit bring them near Houston or Austin? If so I would so enjoy meeting them

Peace
Lynn

On Sep 22, 2017, at 6:39 PM, Jon Egger <eggerhaus1913 at gmail.com> wrote:

My friends in Christ.
A quick update.  The end of September, Dawn and Becca, will be taking a
five day respite care in Texas, visiting Dawn's sonand I will spend those
days in a nursing home.  The week following, the hospice will deliver a
hospital bed for our living room.  I have had several good chats with their
social worker and chaplain.  I am walking poorly and have much difficulty
in standing. As time goes, I plan on stopping food and water.

I ask for prayers as I enter this final phase of my life on God's earth.
Prayers are asked for Dawn and Becca.

Grace and peace,
jon
Grace>Creed