[Magdalen] John Farrell

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:51:18 UTC 2017

Since Monday I've suffered some balance disorder issues -- mainly
dizziness, fatigue, and nausea. Yesterday I fell down a few times. I was
set to go to the emergency room, but I'm feeling better this morning, so
we'll see. The big challenge is walking the dogs then going to the store.
My blood pressure is 87/68, so it's not hypotension.

That was posted Thursday on Facebook. John has struggled to stay active
with his congestive heart failure. Apparently he passed away Saturday
night.

He was kind to me and mine. I will miss his intellect, his poetry, and his
humor. He exerted himself on behalf of others over and over even to making
the offer to go from Yonkers in to NYC to the ER when I could get no news
of family there. He made connection with AA again on behalf of an
acquaintance in crisis in the city.

He would be to touched to read the tributes posted to his page. Why, oh why
do we not say these things to people while we can.

RIP my brother and my friend.
Marilyn
--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda