[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 21:42:21 UTC 2017

I'm requesting prayers for my son-n-law, Jonathan Huertas, as he goes off
to Puerto Rico today to help repair their cell tower system. As you know,
the cell towers on the island were all basically destroyed by hurricane
Maria, and the whole bunch of them will have to be rebuilt pretty much from
the ground up. Jonathan is an expert climber but this is dangerous work.Not
to mention the fact that the island's infrastructure has also been
destroyed and people are pretty desperate. It isn't the safest place in the
world right now. Pray for his safety and the safety of all others
participating in rescue and rebuilding efforts. These people are heroes!

Also if you would, please pray for my daughter as she manages the family
while he's gone. There are six kids at home, ranging in age from 17 down to
9, who will have to pitch in and do their part while dad is away. This is a
lot like being a military family. I told Betsy to keep her chin up and
remember her Nana and how she coped while my dad was away in WWII.

A few for mom/grandma wouldn't be amiss either, I guess. Archangel Gabriel
is the patron of communications and therefore probably of those who work
with them.