[Magdalen] A Mighty Fortress.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 16:11:56 UTC 2017

I have a conflict with another event or I would certainly get myself  down
to the Procathedral for an organ recital on the region's prime pipe  organ
there.

The Asst. organist of Thomaskirche in Leipzig is featured (Stefan
Kiessling)
and, in honor of the 500th Reformation Anniversary, will conclude the
recital (Reger is always last on a recital program) with Max Reger's
Fantasia on A Mighty Fortress, which alone is worth the trip.

I'll just have to get my recording out.  It's buried somewhere.

David S.