[Magdalen] Easter celebration

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:54:19 UTC 2018

I wonder about the candles in the windows thing. It seems like they're big
in Mennonite homes hereabouts.

Getting ready for Pascha Vigil tonight and packing my basket. Mine isn't
quite traditional, being that I didn't dye eggs and we don't do ham
(definitely not on S/O's diet). I have bread, but not a babka...lemon curd
cake instead. Polish sausage instead of Kielbasa, and a chocolate egg and a
chocolate bunny. No cheese, but some butter I guess. I'm pretty
excited....my first Orthodox Pascha as something other than a spectator.