[Magdalen] FDR Dies.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 13 02:28:20 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

I was less than 2 years old at the time but there is that much difference in our ages that you would remember. If I were your age at the time I would also remember. We were about to do our camerata prayers in the seminary before returning from a short study period  before afternoon classes. I had just consumed a mammoth meal at El Bianco a famous Italian restaurant on the Chicago side before playing an evening Mass at local church. I remember that there was no announcement the Mass but we discussed MLK with the priests  Joe