[Magdalen] No mail...

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 11:49:02 UTC 2018

Until this one and another, I had not received email from Magdalen's since
April 18.  I have noticed that just a handful of folks are posting to
Magdalen now, dwindling in the last few years.  Don't know what that might
mean.  Perhaps Facebook is taking the place of email groups???  I am online
constantly perusing various news and updating when appropriate because I
keep the Facebook page for Good Shepherd, Summerville and also our webpage.

Email is no longer the communication format of choice for my friends.  I
don't do twitter or instagram.

Love to all my Magdalen buds.
Ginga