[Magdalen] Funeral Service at Saint Martin's, Houston.

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:57:33 UTC 2018

Thank you, Don.  Funerals are for those who have experienced loss of a
loved one or family member or friend and who are grieving.  The Very Rev.
Sam Candler once told me you cannot do anything wrong in a funeral
liturgy...then he said about a particular funeral he had just officiated,
"I think we came close to doing something wrong today."  As long as this
liturgy - a work of the Bush people - was a blessing to them, it was a
wonderful service.

Ginga Wilder