[Magdalen] Depression: An Update

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:45:40 UTC 2018

Richard so pleased to read your post this morning and glad that you reached out to us and others who could help and support you.
((((Richard))))
Lynn

On Apr 25, 2018, at 9:12 AM, Richard S. Crawford <richard at underpope.com> wrote:

Thank you for the prayers and good words, all. It's been a couple of weeks
now and I'm feeling much better. The new medication my doctor prescribed
seems to have kicked in, and I'm pleased about that. It was a temporary wee
bump to my Abilify, just meant to get me through a rough patch, and when
this prescription has run out, I'm to stop taking it.

You guys are all great! Thanks again.

--

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford