[Magdalen] Cosby.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 27 19:39:22 UTC 2018

>>>I have also wondered if his vision problem is legitimate. Bad me.<<<

No more bad than live commentators were.  And I'd thought before they said that, as he was leaving the courthouse for the vehicle, "My, he's walking awfully fast.  Still led and still with a cane, but that cane isn't on the ground at all."

In the mid-90s, my former father-in-law showed up to his divorce hearing wearing dark sunglasses, hobbling on crutches, and accompanied by an interpreter.  A show there was never any attempt to put on for anyone other than the judge at that precise moment.  It was only age that stopped him from driving his own vehicle two or three years ago.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.