[Magdalen] prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 00:11:29 UTC 2018

Friends, I continue to hang is.  My bp has been WNL all day!  I met with my
internist who gave me a new protocol for rescue at home -- actually going
back to the awful catapres medication every hour until bp is below
170/100.  I am worn out and ready for this to go away.  And, perhaps it is
with today's readings.

Our son is still in ICU.  They were going to start dialysis today but his
numbers crept into t right direction....slow, slow, but thank God.

I feel like we're both on a good road now.

Thank you for your prayers.
Ginga