[Magdalen] better!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:39:41 UTC 2018

Friends,
My son is much better.  He is still in ICU, mostly because there is not a
step down room for him.  He hopes to be discharged to recover at home early
next week.  John and I are driving to Charlotte and back tomorrow.  This
mama needs to lay eyeballs on my boy.

My blood pressure, etc. break through has ended as quickly as it
began...after 10 days or so.  Whew.  I've finished the heart monitor and
will have a nuclear stress test next week, plus an echo cardiogram.  All
shall be well.  I've done this many times over the course of my adult
hears, but this one seemed more serious...perhaps because I've turned 71.
Everything else is good.

Thank you for your prayers and caring.
Ginga