[Magdalen] Fwd: A Letter to the Diocesan Family

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 03:23:59 UTC 2018

Well, that was something a lot of us thought was strange, as well, especially since, in the first letter he sent out, he said that Ellen was several years older than he is (which I found rather tacky), and they wanted to spend more time together.
I’ve always found her to be more forceful than he, and she’s head of the Center for Music and Liturgy at VTS. I think she maybe the driving force behind this, but all I really know is what is on the letter.

He also has not looked well for a long time, so who knows?