[Magdalen] prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:27:17 UTC 2018

Our son Jay is home as of this morning.  What an incredible, amazing
recovery he has made.  The docs were preparing Jay to be on dialysis for
the rest of his life, but NOW, alll but one of his electrolytes is
normal...the creatinine should be WNL by tomorrow.  Thank you all for your
support and prayers.  We were lifted.  Leaning on the arms.

Blessings,
Ginga