[Magdalen] Intense prayer request: Bread upon the waters.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 8 03:39:25 UTC 2018

I'll say more later, but for now I say that a week ago today I resigned my County job of 25.5 years.  I have no concrete idea what the rest of my life (nearly literally) will be like.  At this time I will only say this decision was long in coming, and consequently not made hastily.  The actual resignation happened on a dime, but the build-up was long in coming.  Call me a wimp, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

Mike.