[Magdalen] prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:31:35 UTC 2018

I have finished all the heart studies now.  Will meet with cardiologist the
end of August for consult.  My internist changed up my meds a bit last
week.  I feel so much better.  Blood pressure still bizarre but I do think
that comes from inaccurate readings due to my popping off jillions of
PVCs.  This has been a forever problem with me.  It will be good to know
that - from the tests.

Anyway...counting on being my usual 'fine!'  And, Jay went back to work
yesterday.
Thank you all.
Ginga