[Magdalen] Fw: A final Thank-you, and Farewell.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 13 06:41:04 UTC 2018

What I just sent to my former Water Resources Agency family.  I revised it many, many, many times, as one can no doubt assume.  The only signatory not receiving it, is, my former supervisor.  It is only fitting that, considering the banality of what she wrote, that she hear of this, rather than receive it directly.

This hurt.  But I needed to write it.