[Magdalen] Little League World Series and Assumption.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:08:05 UTC 2018

It certainly has lots of names:

The Feast of Saint Mary the Virgin
The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Dormition of the Theotokos
The Falling Asleep of the Blessed Virgin Mary (night-night...zzz...)
I think I've also seen The Home-going of the BVM.

And in Roman Catholicism, with its "of"-itis,
The Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Our
Lord Jesus Christ

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA