[Magdalen] silent sadness

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:24:16 UTC 2018

It just gets to me sometimes. It's been great to be at my sons's home and
see Sam a wonderful new working father.  then see Josh having bad days  not
being able to stay awake long and or sleep or not go thru.bad anxiety
attacks...there he is curled up in bed like a my baby granddaughter so much
bigger  ...wishing I could take away his myserious disorder.....wishing he
could have a normal life.
I just wish I could curl up with him hold him like my grand daughter !    I
love him more no matter what.  I dearly love his positive moments like when
he shared rocking the baby in the cradle next to him so Gaby could have
some free time, when I was not here.