[Magdalen] Timely travel prayers.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 22 06:33:35 UTC 2018

>>>Lunch with Mike Logsdon was delightful. He looked healthy and well and
-- dare I say it -- happy.
I suppose I should have taken a photo, but I didn't. Nor did he.<<<

Thank you, Brian, for the kind words.  It was indeed, in my current state of affairs, a rare respite, and I thank you for your part in it.  Healthy?  Yeah, sure; I'll give you that.  Well?  Ditto.  Happy?  I'll share with the list what I shared with you:  I've rested and relaxed more in the last 22 days than I did during the entire four months of what I now call my wasted leave of absence.  May it continue, more or less.  (The work-related nightmares have gotten a bit weird, I must say!)

I will close with one slight oddity of the lunch.  With no pre-planning or prior knowledge whatsoever, Brian and I actually ordered, either via chance or knowing before arriving, the exact same thing (his the smaller, healthier version, though).  Small event, but slightly serendipitous, nonetheless.

We collectively should try for something like a Left Coast Listmeet, is what I think.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.