[Magdalen] It's official

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:01:40 UTC 2018

Yes, as in my earlier example of Attorney General. Saying General Attorney
wouldn't make any sense at all. One of my pet peeves is people, in the
media in particular, who pluralize that term as Attorney Generals rather
than Attorneys General. I'm pretty sure I've heard Bishop Suffragans too,
rather than Bishops Suffragan. It's the noun that gets pluralized, not the
adjective.

--

Christopher Hart