[Magdalen] Stuttgart

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 00:35:49 UTC 2018

It would be interesting to hear it pronounced by someone fluent in Welsh. I
know the single f makes a v sound and the y's are sort of schwas
(unstressed vowels like "uh"), but I don't know which syllable gets an
accent.

The first pronunciation on this page is getting the most votes:
http://www.pronouncekiwi.com/Hyfrydol

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA