[Magdalen] Intervention by the Orders.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 18:25:11 UTC 2018

THE LOCATION:
Diocesan Meeting Room of TEC Diocese of Eau Claire (Wisconsin USA).
The date of this event:  December 26, 1984.

PARTICIPANTS:
The O/C (a dear friend and a layman),
A fellow physician (also an ordained deacon).
The Dean of the Christ Church Eau Claire Cathedral.
The Bishop of Eau Claire.
(All four seated on the south side oft the Meeting Room table).
Moi (seated on the north side of the table).

DISCUSSION: (Talking by the:four on the south side);  No discussion from me).
They gave me "Holy Jesus" for ruining my life with alcohol.

RESULT OF INTERVENTION:
i have not picked up/touched alcohol for the past 34 years
I have been given a chance to live a wonderful life that wouldn'thave happened without this intervention.

TBTG

David Strang.