[Magdalen] R.I.P. George H. W. Bush

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 19:24:24 UTC 2018

Yes. Much coverage in the Houston papers/TV here. He and Bar were very respected here and before his health deteriorated in recent years could be seen out and about in restaurants, the Theatre and at church.
I've been reading reflections written about him this morning by peers and others. He was a far more complex person than he often seemed in office and another end of an era politician. Rest In Peace. GHWB.
Lynn