[Magdalen] Fwd: Death of a parishioner, Eleanor Braun

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 03:28:26 UTC 2018

This is Pamela Braun, Eleanor’s sister. In looking through Eleanor’s emails I did not see an announcement of her death. I know several of you do know but I wanted to make sure the whole pub knew. I will make sure there is information about the educational fund established in her name as well. I will check her email regularly for a while.

I will miss her more than my words can express.

Pamela

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: