[Magdalen] Any Swedish speakers in the house?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:52:01 UTC 2018

There’s a  hymn sung to ‘Hail, the conquering hero come’ from Handel’s Judas Maccabeus  Could it be something like Hoseanna, David’s son?  There’s one called ‘See Christ, your bridegroom’

Marion, a pilgrim who actually came down the aisle with Jim to this tune.  All the target rifle shooters in attendance knew exactly the significance.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10