[Magdalen] State Funeral

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:05:41 UTC 2018

I’m listening, as well, and the service is just about over with the singing of the Navy Hymn, “Eternal Father, Strong to Save.”  Only the Committal remains.

I was so impressed with George W’s tribute to his father, which was the point at which I turned the radio on.
The homily by his rector was also excellent.

And now the blessing by Bishop Curry...