[Magdalen] Dio. Of Virginia

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 15:35:38 UTC 2018

Our bishop, Western Michigan is now the provisional for Eastern Mich as he
continues as our diocesan.  I'm a member of the Standing Committee.  This
is seen as a step toward something where our bishop will become their
bishop also. Not sure that that means  our becoming one diocese.  Our See
city is now Grand Rapids.  We have hired the communications person from
Eastern Michigan to to that job for us along side the job in Eastern Mich.
Part of the motivation is money..

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan