[Magdalen] New knee!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 23:50:39 UTC 2018

I had s knee replacement this morning and it was all done by noon! I had a late lunch, and I just had my first PT walk down the hall!  This is all so much faster than the old way! I can already bend my knee to more than 90 degrees--took weeks to get to that point last time! This was a relatively new surgical approach, which was why I chose this surgeon.
I have to go to two PT "joint classes" tomorrow, and then I should. be able to go to my daughter’s.