[Magdalen] New knee!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 00:47:28 UTC 2018

That is super news, Grace! Thank God for modern medicine, eh? I was amazed
when my mom had hers done some years ago...how quickly they had her
walking. And of course eventually far less painful walking than before the
surgery. When she arrived at the hospital, she (in pain) went as fast as
she was able to get in there and get it done; she wanted the surgery so
badly. And of course did great in therapy in order to get back walking.
She's doing so well for age 82. I think 80 is the new 70, or something?
(And she's got strength and longevity in her side of the family...may it
serve her well for good health and happiness, and of course I wish the same
for you!)  ScottK

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA