[Magdalen] New knee!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:48:13 UTC 2018

Another day, another reality:

Will be staying another night, pain still isn’t under control. Hopefully, it will be tomorrow, because I only get one more overnight.

I am not handling this very well, am becoming surlier by the minute. (Is that even a word?). At least the TV news is providing some great distractions.

Couldn’t get anyone to come in the last hour to help me to the bathroom and bed, so I finally just got up, setting off the bed alarm, and took myself to the bathroom and bed. Aide came in and straightened the sheets, said she’d get the nurse—and left. That was 45 minutes ago.......
I am not a happy camper.