[Magdalen] a trip to the cellar

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:42:32 UTC 2018

Chrstmas cards ---- oh, yeah….  I’m feeling really bad about them because, as expected they are arriving from dear friends at a distance, like England.  They will require lots of handcrafted personal messages and I write so slowly.  Think think think, write a couple of words, think think think, etc.

I never heard anything more about the ListGive.  Was there a tacit agreement to honour Eleanor with a donation?

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10