[Magdalen] Our cat Azzie.

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Fri Dec 21 15:35:05 UTC 2018

If you could, please spare a prayer for our cat Azzie. He's nearly 20 years
old, and is severely congested. He just isn't breathing comfortably at all
anymore, he's lost quite a bit of weight over the past couple of months. He
isn't eating as much, probably because he can't smell his food anymore.
It's close to time to make a hard decision, and my wife and I are both very
sad. At least we have a vet who does house calls so we don't have to take
him to the vet anymore; last time we took him in he was so frightened he
peed himself in the carrier. :-(