[Magdalen] A Different Christmas

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:39:00 UTC 2018

Thanks to all who shared Christmas greetings. My own Christmas has been
unusual this year and did not include any formal worship. My wife, Lisa,
and I are on a much needed and long overdue vacation. We spent Christmas
Eve and Christmas Day in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, but just taking it easy
and relaxing the best we could. Lisa doesn't stay up late these days so I
didn't even push to find a nearby church for midnight mass. In a few hours
we will board a cruise ship and spend the next ten days, including the New
Year's holiday, in the Caribbean. Please wish us safe travels and try very
hard not to be jealous. Love you all.

Christopher
--

Christopher Hart