[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:00:14 UTC 2018

That sounds wonderful, Bob.
Glad you're able to enjoy a trip abroad and spend the Christmas holiday
with friends.

We are quietly keeping a vigil for a friend who's chosen hospice.
She's two days away from her ninety-first birthday,
She's had a wonderful life, and we'll miss her terribly.
It can be such a difficult time of the year.
-M