[Magdalen] Tramp's "infra-destructure plan".

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 1 00:12:41 UTC 2018

Thank goodness it's getting more press than it did a few weeks ago when I first heard of it but not much since, till last night and today.

So much for America building great things ever again, because Tramp's "infrastructure plan" involves his fed paying no more than 20%, leaving the rest up to the local jurisdictions and "public-private partnerships" to come up with.  It was weeks ago that it was said it's mainly a way for fat cat companies (whether already Tramp's friends or not) to rake in tons of tax write-offs.

So much for Good-bye crumbling bridges and the ever-growing decommissioning of roads.

The b******.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.