[Magdalen] Punxsutawney Phil.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:20:32 UTC 2018

I lived in an apartment once that had a frame over the top of the
livingroom and diningroom windows and part-way down the sides. The inside
of the frame was strung with tiny lights. On gloomy winter days we switched
them on and the glow through the sheers was warm & cheery.

I remember thnking about designing and marketing them for installation in
light-starved homes. (We had a friend who was an industrial designer at the
time.)

The first thing I did when I moved into my latest place was: change the
lock. And the second was to have the fluorescent kitchen fixture replaced
with something stunningly bright and on a dimmer.
-M