[Magdalen] Punxsutawney Phil.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 17:07:36 UTC 2018

One of my college chums, a gal who desperately missed New York City,
attached a poster of the skyline to her window shade, which she kept
pulled down for the semester.

Later she moved to a tiny apartment near Rockefeller University.
She had only a small square window in the kitchenette area which looked
out on an air shaft. Gray concrete. She was very happy there.

I would have bought or made a wall-full of those Ikea windows!
-M