[Magdalen] Punxsutawney Phil.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 01:58:10 UTC 2018

We were bitten by the Danish furniture bug when we lived in Germany (1966-1970).
Danish furniture of the classic modern design was a big deal then, but then there
were several decades when no one seemed interested in that style.

I still have a wall unit, a sideboard, a dining room table, and some chest
of drawers in teak.  Now the Danish Modern is back in style, and my
daughter, who hasn't paid any attention to our Danish furniture, is drooling.
She can come and get whatever she wants.  I can't take it with me!

David S.