[Magdalen] Visiting New York

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 07:09:49 UTC 2018

I used to stay regularly at GTS (General Theological Seminary) when in
New York City, which in my younger wild and wooly days was about every
other weekend..  Those were the days when I had a season ticket to the Met Opera.

They charged a low price ( something like $50 for a dormitory type room
with bathrooms/shower down the hall.  Unfortunately, I believe they have
discontinued this service.

David S.