[Magdalen] I made two Keurig cups of coffee...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:17:05 UTC 2018

Like me putting together the coffee time coffee a few Sundays ago.
Coffee in big installed machine, arm delivering water into the grounds.
Great.  Turned my attentions back to our pre-service choir practice for
awhile.  Oh, geez, coffee everywhere, counter, floor, in the drawers and
cupboard below.  Someone had left the spigot open.....

I feel your pain.

Marion, a pilgrim