[Magdalen] FYI for those who still follow Schism in SC

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:20:58 UTC 2018

No laughing matter of course but it brings to mind a dry remark referencing
the personal attorney of our less than esteemed and highly litigious
President: If anyone gave Jacob Zuma a banana, he'd get Michael Hulley to
appeal it!!

The self righteous and self involved don't give up until they run out of
road, may that be soon. Zuma was eventually told by an exasperated Appeal
Court Judge to pay the costs out of his own pocket, because of his trsck
record of unwinnable appeals, but quelle surprise he is appealing that as
well. And no, it does not look like he is going to resign despite being
recalled by his own party.

Sally D