[Magdalen] FYI for those who still follow Schism in SC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:55:05 UTC 2018

The US Supreme Court has not taken a case like this to date.  We do not
expect that to happen this time.  As with many things these days, this is
about money and power...dreamed up as that may be.

OTOH, our little church is growing steadily.  There is a joyful and loving
and peaceful presence among us whenever we gather.  We have a wonderful
priest-in-charge.  All shall be well...it already is.  Bumpy roads will
come when surely the Episcopal congregations in SC have to reckon with
taking back the property.  That for another day.

We're off to have pancakes.
Ginga