[Magdalen] Small prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 00:58:43 UTC 2018

Chad, I 'get' the bittersweet of leaving a home you've lived in for many
years and your community of friends.  Kudos and prayers for you and Lee as
you do this hard work.  I am glad that you also know Vermont and I hope you
have friendships there.

We keep putting off selling our house and moving nearer to our children.
We have been in this house for 42 years and it is two doors from the house
in which John grew up.  Our siblings are here, as are lifelong friends -
family of choice.  Plus our wonderful church.  We are ready on some
levels...we'd love to be closer to our youngest grandchild and our
children.  Our older grandchildren are in college or busy with high school
stuff.  We missed the dailyness of their childhoods.  John and I are
reaching that age when being near children is a good idea.  Leaving home
will be difficult.

Prayers and thoughts for you and Lee as you make this move.

Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>